Acceptable Use Policy
Tagflix is a place to find things you love and get inspired. To make sure people feel safe and comfortable here, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
Different people may have different opinions on how we should enforce these rules, so we’ve included example to help show where we draw the line with our policies. However, these things are rarely black and white— we have to consider the tag, video, images and text that surround it to provide context.
If there’s a question about whether something’s appropriate for our community, we’ll err on the side of taking it down.
Please behave responsibly on Tagflix.
Stuff you can’t re-post or share
Tagflix is about searching for, and discovering things you like within video, and creating communities within your social network to share your experience. However as a user of Tagflix you are not permitted to augment or change a post or re-post such that the content of the posting:
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way
- Promotes adult sexual services as determined by Tagflix
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes, encourages or celebrates harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- Attacks, bullies or harasses people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Is someone else’s personal information or requests a minor’s personal information
- Contains any information or content that’s illegal or promotes illegal activity
Things you can’t do
You also aren’t allowed to:
- Use Tagflix’s name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent (our brand guidelines tell you how to use these things)
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Tagflix, our systems or our technical providers’ systems
- Use Tagflix to infringe on anyone else’s intellectual property rights
- Break, attempt to break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
- Use any method to access, search, scrape, download or change Tagflix or Tagflix data or anything on it (software and tools provided by Tagflix or popular browsers are okay, at the discretion of Tagflix)
- Tag large amounts of unwanted or repetitive stuff, post unsolicited commercial messages in comments, descriptions, etc., or try to artificially boost views, Tags, comments or other metrics
- Use affiliate or redirect links that create a confusing experience.
- Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent (our “no tag” code is fine to use)
- Use Tagflix user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use Tagflix to send altered source-identifying information
- Try to reverse engineer any of Tagflix’s software
- Try to interfere with any Tagflix user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
- Collect or store personally identifiable information from Tagflix or its users without their permission
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including Tagflix
- Any action that violates applicable law or regulations
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
- Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with Tagflix content (for example, embedding Tagflix actions like Tag, follow or unfollow in your ads)
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
If you run a contest or other type of promotion on Tagflix, please don’t:
- Suggest that Tagflix sponsors or endorses you or the promotion
- Run a sweepstakes where each Tag, collections, like or follow represents an entry
We may make changes to this policy from time to time without notice and for any reason Tagflix deems reasonable, including if we think it goes against any of these rules or our Terms of Service.